- Service speed 10kts
- Coded for 12 persons (10+2 crew)
- A vast work area on the bow square 30m
- 2 x11 ltr Doosan engines
- 10 KVA marine gen set & 7 KVA mobile gen set.
- Stand alone hydraulic power unit (diver friendly)
- 2x 800KG capstans aft
- 1 x 3T @ 2m loader crane bow
- 1x 1.5T @2 m loader crane stern
- 2m by 1.5m moon pool
- Commercial size dive lift
- 5 berths/wc/shower
- Well equipped galley/mess area
- Technical operations room
- Workshop with tools/equipment for any job
- 8M FRC, winches bow/stern can be mobilised at request
HM Denham is a custom built 17 meter steel catamaran work boat. A stable and adaptable work horse. She was fully refitted in 2015.
- 2x new 11 litre Doosan engines
- New 10kva gen set
- New hydraulic power unit and hydraulic system
- Rewired throughout with all new state of the art electronics package with a 240 and 24 volt electric supply throughout.
She offers a stable, comfortable and well equipped working area both inside and on deck. 5 berths enables crew to work 24 hours.
HM Denham is perfect for work such as:
- Dive spread
- Salvage work
- Renewable industry
- Civils Works
- Survey (all aspects)
- Ships Husbandry
- 2-4 point anchor
- Work boat duties
- Guard vessel
- Small ROV work
- Daughter craft
HM Denham can be supplied with skippers, engineers, crew and work teams that are fully qualified and trained for the job at hand.